Monday, December 22, 2008

:D

Salutations. I think I'm going to blog more. Maybe only. I've made that decision but I'm still unsure. |: Well, I don't know. It's easy. I seriously don't know what crap I'm talking. Yes, I'm going to blog more often.

I made this heartless decision so that my bestfriend would actually update her blog. She's just too busy playing habbo. Hoh, on habbo was damn fugly. Bestfriend got a job at a restaurant that paid 8coins a week for a normal worker, she got to be co-owner. Her pay of course was higher, then that same owner of the shop opened another place, a salon. The owner made me vice co-owner, then co-owner. That same owner decided to close the restaurant and move to a new one. All rights would be moved to the new restaurant. I helped her find some furniture so she made me co-owner, and me working at both places (salon and restaurant) would make my weekly pay 19coins. Woots.

I jumped with joy when Bestfriend wanted to pay half of my schoolbag. She bought hers already, we already planned on buying the same kind, just a different design. Woots. I only have 15bucks on hand, I asked aunt to top it up :P but 10bucks only. So the bag's 50bucks. Use your brains if you don't know the price :P Lol. Okay. I visited Aunt at Alexandra Hospital and told her about the bag. Hoh. She said she'd buy it for me. Woots ! She might be discharged tomorrow. I (heart) her okay please. And oh, the Flyer trip is on Wednesday. Hoh. Dani, Aunt, abang, tash and me going. I hope *someone* doesn't. It's a secret. Hohs. :D

Secondary School books are expensive! On Friday after I came back Mum decided to buy tash's and my school books for '09. Bought new uniform at the same time. School books; expensive neh! Lucikly this year my grandmother sponser. Hoh :D Uniform costed $84. Expensive but okay lah. Hope my figure stays ;D Lol, okay. I think I've blogged enough, hoh. Beware my readers, I might be typing like this in the future. Hoh, 3 days to Christmas. Merry Christmas :D

I'm tireed.
Sayonara my loves.
:3

Hope that most of my buddies' schools are good. I'm gonna miss ya'll <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home