*toot* ?
Haha, credits to my bibik for taking that picture w/ my phone, & credits to kartina for the setting lol. ^_^ style ah style, i like.
Okay, finally my blog has some real colour thanks to the picture of me w/ bestfriend's one-stringless-guitar, & i'll just update briefly about today, cos i'm seriously tired and need to prepare/take pictures for last-minute reasons like omgggg -,-"
Okay, what the hell am I talking. I have to take pictures for my mum's priceless mother's day gift from me to her, and i have one hour (?) or maybe less to prepare it. (see, i intend to post it on facebook at 12am, so basically you get the idea, yeah) I intended to video a 'silent wish' to her. Like yeah, at least it's meaningful & doesn't cost a thing, heeeh. So yearh, after I finish this omfg post i'll start on that.
Oh yeah, 1E5, there is the art box to do in case you forgot. Thanks Danish for reminding me cos I havent do it omgzxzs. It's due on the 12th, don't forget! (!)
Hmm. Oh right. Just now I went to the playground w/ Sister & Bibik at about 4.15. Waited for bestfriend under her block for awhile, then she came. (say yay) We played the usual, and talked for a while and played again. (elaborated more at bestfriend's bloggeh lol) Yeah, then about 5.25 went to her crib to lepak awhile. That was where the picture above came from, hahaa. I was trying to learn 'Hey There Delilah''s tabs from her and she taught me. Yay?! And now I crave to own a guitar now :( (say boo) Oh wellz, hope my luck's good for my birthday this year, heeeh
Yeah, then about 6 I went home cos we thought Mum was gonna be home any minute. Turned out she was still at work, -.-Yeah, usual drills at home and here I am. Oh, Mum bought some sushi, tokoyaki(squid & prawn) & ramly burger for dinner. It was yummy, like yaaaay. <3> Bestfriend heard I got tokoyaki and she wanted me to throw it to her window. Haaaaaaah.
Okay, now I seriously have to start on my very-the-last-minute-preparation-gift for my mum. Rock on,
\m/


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home