Marshmallow'Buds <3>

Oh yes Marshmallow'Buds. <3> Ily guys! :D Laila made the photo. Yes it rocks I know.
Okay, we're on plurk! :D WOO So yes, it's pretty much official :D Am currently chatting with Aqilah & I'd better be sleeping soon. I pretty much have a sortof early day tomorrow, hehe. It was boring today, as usual. Went to Grandma's about 12.30pm, and did nothing there but watch telly, did some homework, ate, yeah, that's it. Grandma's oldest sister was staying over for 2-3 days, so I guess..... bleh.
I really wanna go out, but Mum is SORTOF giving me the cold shoulder STILL, and I SORTOF hate it. (L O L) Yeah, like tooooot. Uncle Shahrul & GRANDAD came over just now to discuss something, I guess it's pretty serious since GRANDAD came lol. Oh wellz, adult matter I won't interfere lol. Oh yeah, Friday I'm meeting Laila & Aqilah!!! <3> Bestf if you're reading this & I'm not online (which I hope I will like duh) make sure you send me an offline message saying you'll come. Okay lol.
I want to sleep, but my idiotic head's irritatingzxscv me. -.-" Had a boring day. Boooo. Aqilah, good luck for your audition tomorrow! You BATU :D
Okay lah, goodnight :D
p/s Hopefully Fatin<3>, Laila<3>, BESTF(most 'importantly') can go for a movie (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen) HOPEFULLY on the 24th (first day eh). EH YOU GUYS, make plans ah. Kay <3>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home