Monday, December 22, 2008

:|

Aye, Hello.

Decided to blog since I was bored. Third time I blogged today due to boredom. Habbo USA is still under maintenance, I guess it's one of those days where they don't allow trades. Gahh, that sucks. Anyways, I came back from the hospital about 8+ or so? I showered after half an hour of teevee and here I am, bored. -.-

Aunt was fine just now, she was not discharged 'cos she had a headache in the morning. She would most probably be discharged tomorrow, then on Wednesday would be Flyer trip. And tomorrow Dani's going to come over to stay over. Haishh. Went to Alexandra about 5+ and went to Ward 7. Went to Cheers about 6+ to buy some tidbits as we were hungry. Ate and talk, then Mum came to fetch us about 7+. Home Sweet Home.

While in the car, it was dead boring. Grandmother, Grandfather and Mum were talking craps. I sat in the middle at the back bored. Grandmother was talking about taxi charges. Last time it was darn cheap, now so expensive. Duh. We're facing economic crisis here. O_O Then after that talked about Aunt missing her fried chicken wings. Lol.

Hah, I've blogged enough. Tomorrow I'm out with Kartina, Fatin and Aniq. Aufa's out tomorrow with his friend Liyana, I feel bad enough not bring my sister ]: I kind of pity her at times lar, where she's 'bullied' by me. Lol ~ Gahh. I don't know whether I should bring Tasha. Hmm..

Help me my friends ? I'm so confused here. -.- Urgh. Kartina just went offline. I don't know what to do with her. She has to collect some things at Yuhua, then blah, the blah. Omfg, what to do? o_o I need God to help me. Help me and guide me to the right path please.

Oh, Wednesday is Flyer day. Eh I said that already ? I think I'm happy. Hmm, I don't know. Sheesh, I've definitely blogged enough. Bye :D

Chau! R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home