Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bad incident; Valentine's Day.

Heylo. Yesterday an unfortunate incident happened ey. My mum got into a car accident at the West Coast roundabout there, a dumb driver of a huge trailer collided into her. Seriously eh, I don't understand this stupid trailer drivers y'know. So what if you're big, and my mum's car is small. Get a life la ! Idiotic drivers with no life & no brains. Grr. And just because my mum take out her camera after colliding into your 'nice' trailer then you reverse your 'nice' trailer. Right, like that's not going to make you innocent. And he's a foreign driver from Malaysia. All want to quick only. Now my mum's left ribcage painful. & she can't sleep. She gets flashbacks from the accident. All because of this driver who collided into my mum's car. No brain.

Grr, my mum's in pain. On Valentine's Day. She came back abit later than expected and I expected something was amiss. My uncle came to pass my mum's things as well as a green piece of paper, I saw the word 'KIA ...'. My grandfather called and talked to my grandmother about 1 or 2+. As she listened, tears suddenly rolled down her cheek. I still knew something was amiss. Then my grandfather called. As he told the story, I cried, but I tried to calm myself down as it wasn't really serious, as he said. My mum just needed an X-Ray & some medicine, if she's fine she can go back home. Alhamdullilah, she's fine. Thank you for the support my family; my auntie & her family, my uncle & family, and the rest of my family. Ah I love you all ♥

Well, my mum's fine. Just that she's having flashbacks of the accident. And her ribcage is still like, painful. I hope she lives :(

I'll try to post soon. This is all for the time being. Bye ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home