Friday, January 23, 2009

Hi. I'm so angry with everyone nowadays, they just make so (!). I thought of posting the pictures laa, but what the hell, I got no time & I'm so lazy. What more, I have cough and that sucks (!) My throat is sore like nobody's business and so.. yeah. & oh, Mosi promised to buy for me Eclipse & Breaking Dawn. *woo* I am nearly finishing New Moon, so.. :D But I'll only get it after 26th. Boohoo. But whatever, really. :D

School okay ah today. Shan't post about yesterday 'cos I really don't feel like it. I think I should change my skin huh? I'm getting bored of it O_O Lol. Aft recess was Geo, then History. Geo was boring like any other lessons, so suck like hell siaaa. History also boring, have to write 8-lined answer. Sucker or what siaa History o_o

Got dismissed at 12.20, went to gate and found Estee, Mai & Farha waiting for us :D They apparently got dismissed earlier than us and that was so unfair siaa ~ But still, I got to meet them & I was jumping with joy (?!) Although Aaron followed and what else, he was a pain, still fun ah -.- Waited for 335, eventually came. (Mai impatient giler -.-) Bus-ed to FuhuaPri.

Fun ah FuhuaPri. Got to meetup with friends. And oh, I'm going back on Teacher's Day. DUH. :D

I found this cool thang on PhotoBucket 'cos I fell in love with stickman ♥ :D
Photobucket

& this...

Photobucket

Lol ! Well, bye. & Oh, I'm changing my skin. So look out for that ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home