Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009.

Hey. About 10 more minutes to midnight D: Oh well, HappyNewYear all. :] Alisha, her mum, UncleShahrul, AuntieSu, Sharique, 2maids, me, my sister, my mum is currently in this house. And 2 or 3 more people are coming. It's like a kenduri manszxs? And I'm currently not talking to anyone them. Great or what ?! Anti-social. :D

2008 was the greatest year of my life so far.. So many memories.. Good and bad.. Getting scolded by Mrs. Z. for not handing up my homework.. Laughing with Kart and Estee.. Doing Claymation.. PSLE.. Getting results.. First day of school.. After PSLE when we would do Claymation with our claymation team.. In the canteen when we would run to be the first.. Aww man, 2008 was awesome. But 2009 might be a greater experience.. A new school life.. New batch of friends.. As I type, each second passing faster, and faster.. Aww, it has been awesome, really. And I'll miss everyone at FHPS.. Even the not-so-nice building.. Hah.. :]

Oh well, it's been awesome and this will be my last post as of 2008. The next post will be in 2009, a new year. It's been awesome. Really. Oh well. I don't know whether I should follow everyone IF they are going to watch fireworks, which I actually don't. (anti-social much) I've been like, a loner lately, but no one's entertaining me, so what's there to talk. Oh well. Bye.

HappyNewYear. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home