Thursday, December 25, 2008

Updates.

Yoh! Am feeling happy 'cos Habbo is abled to be played by me again [what kind of english is that manzsx] but anyways, I can play Habbo now. :D Habbo's boring now, hoh. =.=

Anyways, MerryC all. Santa's coming tonight, hoh. Apparently, Santa hasn't showed an inch of his nose in my house. I'm so angry >:[ No presents for me, so sad ]:

I'm so hungry now arh. Read Sha's blog and laughed about the playground part where the British boy was. Actually, we weren't sure whether he was British. He had the British accent though, we assumed he was British :D And then there was this Chinese guy who asked for his name. The British guy then said the Chinese guy had to give him 2bucks for his name, because it was confidential. The Chinese guy then called him confidential. Lool. Then a while later, they all went to the other playground. The Chinese guy then said "3 dollar!" to British guy. Lol, Sha, Kart and me laughed like asses. :D

Anyways, nothing much to update lar actually. Just now went to Grandmother's house to erm, 'baca Yaasin', as it's my great-grandmother's 10th death anniversary. :'[ Although I don't really knew her, I still feel like, sad lar. |:

Hoh, just closed Habbo's window. I'm gonna do the Runescape quest now D: Okay lar, bye :D

Will update soon hoh.

Ttfn! R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home