Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yoh! Szup. Decided to update blog, again, since I'm bored. Webcaming now with Bestfriend and took lame pictures. And maybe funny. :D



Hoh, here they are. Ps, it's 1.30am. :D We're just tired. Enjoy.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hah, that's nearly all the pics. Deleted 1 or 2 'cos they looked soooo fugly. Shahrul & BZH are p0rnstars, and Shahrul is extremely fxcking lame & horny. Sheeesh. Aufa's preparing for prom D: He's buying white contacts and a one-eyed mask that to him might be sexy. Yuck much? O: I'll blog soon. I'm staying up with Aufa 'cos he wanna watch football, Chelsea vs. Everton. Hah, lame much. Now I'm chatting with Aisha & Shahrul, Shahrul crapping like an idiot D: I'll blog abit later aye. :) Ps, it's 3.25am now. I took 2long hours to edit this post. Lame or what. =.=

TTYL! R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home