Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Edward Cullen hot siolzsxz.

Yoh! R in da house.

I'm happy today, hoh. I'm now multi-tasking, typing on this blog and also watching Twilight. *woo* I watched the movie today and it was fxcking awesome bxtch. Oops. :D


Seriously. I slept at 6+[am] and supposed to woke up at 9. But I woke up at 10+ and was late for meeting Fatin, Sha and the rest D: Called them immediately and apologised o.- Met Sha under my block about 11.10am. Took 51 and alighted before the MRT, which is near Fuhua ]: Called Fatin to ask her what to do and all. Took 176 and alighted at BukitBatok Bowling alley place thingy there. Saw Fatin and Aniq at the Entrance there, then walked a little towards them. Fatin said they were having some bowling event so the alleys aren't available to Public. Suck or what manzsx =.= Waited for Omar, but Omar and Aniq had to go to some soccer thing. So byes to them.

Walked to West Mall since it was near and that was our destination after bowling, but cancelled so went there slightly early. =.= Decided to eat at Burger King, ordered the BK Chicken meal. Ate, then Kartina called mehh. Told her that we'd wait for her at Burger King.


The wait was long. Like so long. I finished my fries and she still hasn't arrived. When I decided to call her she reached. Woo, panjang, umur Kart. :D Anyways, decided to buy movie tickets after that. :D And it was about 1, if I'm not wrong.


Went up to the highest floor of West Mall, Eng Wah Theatres. Booked 1.30pm show for Twilight. Tickets for those with student pass cheap arhzsx ! 6bucks only manzsx. Save a dollar, but still eyh, it makes a difference :D Got tickets at highest row *woo* Even though we didn't get to pick. Hah, nice woman. Lols~

Went to Value to buy drinks so that we'd save monehh *sshh* Then went into the theatre about 1.27 like that. Hoh, then, when we were there, a girl spilled her coke on her chair. When we were at our seats, we were arranged like this, Fatin, Kartina, Me, & Sha. Sha spilled her coke on the middle of the chairs, woo. Laughed like asses. Loool. :D

The movie was damn awesome I tell ya. Tears were ready to roll down my cheeks but it didn't, especially the part where Bella talked about death. Hoh, held Kartina's hand and knee at some parts [LOL] 'cos I felt abit, undescribeable. Edward Cullen hot siolszxs. Especially in those black shades where he & Bella came out of his hot Volvo together. And he looks so fair somemore. Hoh, he's so hot siolzxs. Edward Cullen still hot siolxzsx. Loool.

After movie, went to the washroom and decided where to go. Went to Popular as my mum asked me to buy some things, then to Macs. Ordered a medium DoubleChocolate Frappe and Chocolate McFlurry, and went to the second floor. Then, from BukitBatok Mrt Station, we parted from Fatin, as she was heading back to Choa Chu Kang while the 3 of us head for Jurong East. Topped up $6 on my ezlink card, then head to MRT. After that took 51 to the new playground around my house. Lol, so many young kiddos. Then decided to go to the playground that's nearer to the temple. More kiddos. Lol.

It was nearly 6, so we walked back. At 413's void deck saw someone who looked exactly like Auntie from the back. Lol, she walked and walked. Then suddenly she turned, we realised it wasn't her. Paiseh Giler Nak Mampos siots. Looooool. Parted from the shelter. Said our goodbyes, loool. Went up to my grandmother's house since no one was at home and didn't have keys. Told Auntie about the story, then she said some things. Hah, then talk about Flyer. Haha.

Back home, home sweet home. Maybe not. I kinda made Mum lost her office work again. So, I feel bad. Idk how to apologize to her 'cos she's the kind who smiles on the outside and is suffering inside. Oh, Uncle Shahrul came here before going to his work, he reached about 9. Mum wanted to pass him something, so, yeah. Mum is making me feel bad. She's like so okay2 on the outside, then I know she's like suffering on the inside. How siaa D:

Anyways, I'm waiting for Twilight to load. :DDD Aufa's playing my laptop while I'm using Mum's, since there's webcam ~ Lool. Aufa's watching some anime. Sheesh, he's like whatever lar okay.

Sorry if it's like a compo, no, make that a novel. Lol ~ I've got so much to share in this blog of mine. Hah, lol. Okay lar, bye.

Sayonara! R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home