Updates.
Yoh ~ MerryC all :D Lol, I said that yesterday. I meant just now. Hah, woke up at 1.30pm.
Omfg, I found the spammer at my blog. The one who typed 'u suck idiot'. Not the one who typed 'hi ridha'. That was Aufa lar =.= The person was -name censored-. Hoh, name censored-. name censored-, I'm going to talk to you about this aye. You've gone too far. Way too far. Sheesh, I feel bad talking about that person..? =.=
It's 9.58pm now. Hoh ~ Chatting with Kart & Fatin now. Talking about Robert & Edward. Like 2 different people o_O Loool ~ Went to playground just now at 5. Waited for Sha and Kart. Went to playground at 407. Played. Laughed. Ran. Went missing. Lol. I wanna play habbo now, hoh ~ I need to find a skin for Kart too. =.= And help her with her tagboard 'cos mine's so nice hahah ~ Okay bye.
Omfg, I found the spammer at my blog. The one who typed 'u suck idiot'. Not the one who typed 'hi ridha'. That was Aufa lar =.= The person was -name censored-. Hoh, name censored-. name censored-, I'm going to talk to you about this aye. You've gone too far. Way too far. Sheesh, I feel bad talking about that person..? =.=
It's 9.58pm now. Hoh ~ Chatting with Kart & Fatin now. Talking about Robert & Edward. Like 2 different people o_O Loool ~ Went to playground just now at 5. Waited for Sha and Kart. Went to playground at 407. Played. Laughed. Ran. Went missing. Lol. I wanna play habbo now, hoh ~ I need to find a skin for Kart too. =.= And help her with her tagboard 'cos mine's so nice hahah ~ Okay bye.
MerryC! R.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home