Monday, December 29, 2008

Long Update.

Omfg, I've been MIA for 2 days. Actually 45hours lar. o_= Anyways, I might be updating a long update here. So beware =_=

Okay, I didn't update on Sunday 'cos I woke up in the afternoon as usual, about 1+ or 2. I watched Titanic, but only near the ending, then I cried ]': Okay, then I showered about 4, and ate. Then my mum asked my aunt to bring my sister, Dani and me to somewhere where we can get our bags and other things we need for school. So, we headed to JurongPoint as it was renovated and blah, so wanted to check it out la. Searched the whole JP and finally found a shop that sold the bag that I wanted which was Jansport. And since Aunt got her bonus, she bought for us the JANSPORT bag that I wanted [!!] Like gerek kapahh. I love Aunt so much. And I told her I wanted the Nike bottle. And she bought for us that too [!!] And it was on sale, so what the heck, we just buy lar. But Jansport's expensive, 49bucks mansxzs. But Aunt didn't mind, so I was fxcking happy, and thanks Dani, for finding the shop ^_^ Hah, went back about 6, had to send Dani back to his house 'cos his friends invited him to play soccer. ^_^

While going back home in the car, talked with Aunt, although Tasha was there also, but didn't care. -.o Reached carpark, off to my granny's as it was something like the end of the year, so had to read some prayers. Prayed about 7+, then ate dinner with fam. Went back home about 10+ or so with bags.

Was tired so slept, but in the end I stayed up 'til 6 o_o Couldn't sleep. Wanted to stay up even longer 'cos Mum wanted us to wake up early la. But I was too tired o_o Woke up about 1.20 today. =_= Actually I woke up earlier, but apparently I slept back. Like dumb or what ?! And because I didn't wake up, we couldn't go for movie. Aww ]':

Okay, about 3+ went to IMM for lunch and just shopping. Saw the Creative Zen MP3 I wanted for ages, and the least memory they have was 4GB, and only $159 [!!] Told Mum I wanted it but she said she'll consider it I think. Urgh, I seriously want the MP3. >:( Anyone wanna buy it for me? :P Then went to Starhub, then shopping. Went to Giant to buy groceries as well, then back home <3 click lovelies :P :D be jealous. :D Joking. And this is my sister's. Click. Be jealous :P Joking. Again. :D

Ttyl! R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home