Tuesday, January 13, 2009

:D

Hey! Long time no blog. It's been only 3 days, but it was a like a week for me -.- Lol.

Anyways, I'm chatting with Estee<3 now. I'll update today, then yesterday, then yesterday yesterday, then yesterday yesterday yesterday. Get it? No worries, you're just too slow. :D

Went to school like normal. Took 51, then 335. Long bus ride. -.-" Reach school as per normal. Read. Then Ms Lee said skies looked grey. So all the classes went back to class. Then pledge in class. First period was Geo. Suck like what the ? Nearly fell asleep but didn't. -.-

-Forward-

End of school. Took 198. Went to library with Kart & Sha. <3 Did homework. And back home. I'm tired, hoh. I'm too lazy to update about yesterday & yesterday yesterday. Except on Sunday I got to see Estee and was late by half an hour for class. Lol. It was great seeing her and finally talking to her again. :D TEEHEE ! Bye for now :D

&ri-dha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home