Friday, January 9, 2009

Long Update.

Okay, hi. I'm tryna' make this fast 'cos I wanna sleep -.- But I haven't been updating since centuries ago so I thought I should at least update. D: School's been alright, I don't really hate it but I don't love it. Well, at least I look forward to it. I think. o_o

Made loads of friends on the past few days of school. Budo and I are in the same class along with Aaron (I meant Zaaron) and Carissa. So far, I know Cherry, Nasuha, Danish, Ameerul, Jeremy, Hanah, Farweza, Farah, Clarence and more people. :D At least they're friendly. I think. -.-"

I seriously have alot of things to blog about. On the first day of school was okay2. Since we don't know each other, we just quiet. And orientation was boring. =.o

Second day of school was, okay. We had an excursion to Sentosa as a 'Start Right' Camp. To build up those teamwork and craps. I was in Group 10, same as a few of my class. (1E5) Gahh, it rained while we were doing the Amusing Race. It totally consumed alot of our time siaa. When I got back home I was totally beat. Like, seriously.

Third day of school, okay ? Lessons were nearly starting. And also had the workshop thingy. Coach Shariza was friendly, although I have to admit, she was a bit boring at times. -.-" Played some games and had classes.

For the rest of the days 'til present, it was, fine. We had the shooting course on the 8th (yesterday) and I think I want to join shooting. Well, I think. For interest I put 7 :D Maybe I'll get to join. And I reached home about 7+. =.=

'Til today, I have tons of homework. Well, not tons really, but just a few that might consume alot of time. o_o And I think I'll join shooting. It's cool :D And I really want to sleep now. I'm so tired. And I still have to wake up at 6.30 tomorrow. Ohh help mee o_o And Sunday I have to wake up at 7. I hate my life. Goodnight. And, I'm MIA for another week now. I'll be posting every Friday, or Saturday at least. Or if I have the time. D:

R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home