Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quiz.

Quiz Estee tagged me to do.

1. What have you been doing recently?

Breathing, feeling sick.

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?

Nope.

3. What happened at 10am today ?
On the laptop. xD

4.When did you last cry?
Yesterday.

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Yes ;D

6. What do you want in your life now?
Nothing. I enjoy life as it is now :) I just want my family to be happy and healthy always. :)

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
When I'm wearing a hood I put it up. Or else I just walk in the rain ;)

8. What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Sleep.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Long pants and whatever I'm suppose to wear lol xD

10. What's the nicest things in your inbox?
I don't know. People keep asking me about homework lol

11. Do you tend to make your relationship complicated?
Er, no.

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Nope. I wear my own stuff (?!)

13. What was the last movie you caught?
At home, Freedom Writers. In the theatres, Twilight ?! And I really want to watch the latest movies xD

4. What are you proud of?
Erm. Myself???

15. What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
Hana (140209) - Hana. Hannah Montana.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Hey Monday - Homecoming.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Yes.

18. What does the newest text say?
Iman (180309) - K thx again

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
12midnight.

20.Are you currently happy?
I don't know. :|

21. Who gives you the best advice?
Depends on situation.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Hmm. I don't eat whipped cream.

23. Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Mum.

24. Is something bugging you now?
Yeah, my cough and flu. (not to mention my holiday projects)

25. Who was the last person to make you laugh?

I don't remember xD

I'm still sick. Bye. I'm off to shower now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home