cos its the best day ever biatch
They rock many-many ^_^
Kk, short post bout today. Had CIP Recycling thingy just now from 8-11? Had to rush back to schl cos we were late for recess. As you can see, just now I collected newzpaperz with Bestf Danish Farah JunJie & Aaron. & they rock many-many y'know! We collected like, tons of newspaperz. Woooo ^_^ Needed backup as there were too many newspapers aft the 2nd round, so Danish rang Mdm Chung via my phone. (lol) The Sec 4 NCC Cadets came to the rescue and they carried most of it, 1E5 too! Thanks guys, i love you guys many-many ^_^
So at the end of the day, 1E5 collected this much of high-class garbage,
I know it seemed like, so little sia but actually its like, damn loads. Serious. I had a hard time carrying the box but Bestf esp. encouraged me :) YeahYeah. So we walked back to schl aft that, then recess. Had a drink only.
Got back results and had to do some stupid stuffs in class. Like 2 stupid surverys/quizzes. Yuck. So my results were.... gets report book from bag;
English Language B4
Malay B4
Mathematics A1
Science A1
Geography (REVISED) A1
History (REVISED) C5
Literature(E) B3
Art A1
Home Economics A1
Civics Moral & Education A
ICT Enrichment B
Which equals to 5 A1s, a B3, 2 B4s & 1 C5. -.-" My percentage total was 72.6%, and i was 13th in class (!) 24th overall, booooo. still, i think im quite satisfied ^_^ Except for history though, erghh
So aft schl we had the hole in our beret poked so that the crest can be put in. Then headed to Peninsula w/ Bestf & Carissa <3> Thanks you guys for following me to buy my guitar!! Speaking of which, I got a new guitar AND tuner. Say yay ?! Now Bestf don't know what to get for me for my birthday. Looool ~
My guitar's black in colour & it was prettay cheap, a good deal. Bought it at Music Themes. This is how it kinda looks like with me spoiling its 'smooth' texture;
Laugh all you want. -.-"
It's beautiful, really
Yeahyeahyeahyeah. Headed home via 51 and I was dizzy the whole time. Went home, then to playground. Mum didn't work today. Jyeah, Bestf wanted to tune her guitar so she brought along hers. Borrowed it and just strummedddd. Home & now here, after showering :D
Overall, I had a great day & its the bestdayever I tell you. Only Bestf & Farah knows ^_^ Yay, I love everyone!
'Imma strum the guitar now. *smiles*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home