Wednesday, May 20, 2009

cute sia

Wow, cool or what sia the gambar ^_^ (Click to enlarge)

Well hello again. Here to blog. again. Seriously, I hate it when boredom strikes. Especially on such a day like this. Oh well, I hope this will be the last time I'mma blog today. 'Cuz I got so much things to do? -_-"

I'm not sure whether you can really see the picture 'cos I can't. Seriously. Let me make it bigger. Okay done. It was smaller previously, hah. Anyways, something happened that I only told Estee, Kartina and Farah. Keep it a secret, ssshh. 'Cos I hate it happening to me -.-

Haha, Estee did the same thing. Heheeeeee. Yeah awesome. ^_^ I just had a great time crapping with her, & I'm going to continue after this post, while multi-tasking between doing my blog and stuffs. Yeah, its been long since that happened ^_^

Anyways, I cant (srsly can't) wait for 17June because of the class gathering at westcoastpark. It's gonna be damn awesome, I know it ^_^ Except - I don't know what to bring. Its a potluck thingy, any ideas people???? :(

Okay, bye. I just have to edit my pictures maybe redo my science project to make it nicer and the class blog thingy which I will ask bestfriend to help me do ^_^

'Byeas :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home