Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally

I get to update. *winks* I was online ages ago, but who cares, gah.

Been away due to MYE. Has been... great? I dont know any other word to complete the sentence. I had a day off today but it was spoiled due to little sister, she didn't go to school today -.-" Cousins didn't come today, boooooo. And yeah, lots of things have been happening due to MYE. Oh, Class outing (6Diligence'08 & 6Loyalty'08) on 17June.. yeah!!!! Finally get to meet my peepos <3>

Hmm, I have a day off tomorrow too. (Gahhs) I'm back to plurking although my karma dropped (Like suck or what) I realised my skin is the same as Laila after I tagged her at her blog lol. And oh, I had a great time meeting Laila Shaik Ishaq Fata and some other peoplez again at Teban ^_^ I had to poop in the middle of a game of catching..... lol.

Haha, my blog's dead, like real dead. I'll try and update/put stuffs on my blog tomorrow.

I'mma go change my plurk skin now, and sleep after that aye.

Just some tag replies;

LAILA: still wanna do claymation?? LETS ASK CIKGU DIN! lol man. i cant even see wth im typing b'cause of the font

RIDHA: YES LAILA YES. btw sorry bout the font, opera is def. better xD

Nazeera,: Link me up! {{:

RIDHA: Will soon darla :)

Carteenah: Wth Ridha!!!!!! I cant see what im typing. Ll. Serious. loloool what did i type? hshshshshshs. ;)

RIDHA: Uh, you can see it here, okay ? Haha

Estee: Ehh ! You look so cute with that guitar. Huhu. ^^

RIDHA: LOL. thanks? :)

DESI: hey Ridhaaaaa, (:

RIDHA: hey Desiiiiiiiiiiiii ;)

farah: hey ridha .. lol lol .. the font so small .. peacez outzxzx [v]

RIDHA: Yup, I know. Peace to you too

yihui: popping by!so exam over le remember to create the class blog hor : )

RIDHA: thanks! will create asap, when i have the time, carissaaaa =.="

It looks like a damn convo, lameee? -.-

'Nites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home