finally
Okay, finally I got hold of a laptop/computer. & I'm using Grandpop's laptop. Yay! Yeah, btw. Happy Father's Day to all Fathers! All those with fathers, make sure you make yours happy :)
Nothing much happened recently, the last time I blogged was on Friday, so lol, only yesterday I didn't. Yesterday just went out with Grandma & Aunt with Sissy to IMM to get groceries as usual & then went to fetch Grandpop 'cos he had a kenduri at Bedok. So Grandma was sort-of lazy to go to the kenduri so she asked only Grandpop's to go for awhile, while we waited in the car and ate snacks lol. *updates plurk* Okay, then yeah... Nothing much. Then we went to ECP near the wakeboarding place there the hawker stalls (OMFG MY ENGLISH) to get dinner. But Grandpop's got tapao, so... yeah. :D
Okay now I'm really bored. Bestf's being an ass lol bye
p/s did i tell you i love watching friends? that's right i love watching friends

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home