Wednesday, June 3, 2009

good morning!!!


K, I miss you guys many-many. (Except for Cheon Kee, obvs) Trip to NEWater Centre on 12th Nov... I think. :)

Listening to: Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

Just woke up at 11. Its already 1114 *lag* Grr. Kay. Am with Mum's credit card now to get hc. :D (habbo coins) Sucks man. I'm so nooby. Kay shutup.

Nothing much to update since I've update just now. Lol. Oh. I just finished Eclipse. Say yay! And I can't believe casting for Eclipse has already begun. I want to be one of the extras!!!!! :( New Moon the movie hasn't come out yet. Kay weird. Hah.

P/S Farah, I'm so gonna take the whole. Bottom only mane blh! Might as well cut him in half VERTICALLY. HAHAHA

P/P/S I so love Robert Pattinson as a whole. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home