Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Funny day ;)

HELLOOOO! Long time no update, hehe. xD Anyways, 4 days no update!!! (!) hee, shall update bout yesterday(240309). But now I'm in school lol! Mr Wilson seems nice today to let us blog, something we all wanted to do hee. Kartina is blogging at the same time, whoopee! Kay I'm hyper. xD

_ things I did yesterday:

1. School. Duh.
2. Maths Supp.
3. Headed to Library cos Mum asked me to.
4. Breathe. (DUH?!)
5. Playground with Bestfriend. She brought her guitar too lol.
6. Home and sleep, hee.

Today went to school alone cos Bestfriend and Karl was late lol. Lessons as usual, Mr Chin relieved first and second period (malay) cos Mdm Huzaimah wasn't in school. Yeah, and CEL was weird cos Mdm Chen relieved. Lol!

Okay, so today(& now) I'm still in school. Mr Wilson told us to update our blog lulz so we're updating it now. And just now Mrs Grewal and Danish had the weirdest conversation in history (well not really its just weird) So it went like this:

Mrs Grewal: What are you eating? This is not the first time you are eating in class! (gives stern face) Are you eating?
Danish: No..
Mrs Grewal: Then what is that, your dentures? (paiseh already)
Danish: Yes..
Mrs Grewal: *looks away*

After that the whole class giggled. Haha! Well recess as usual. Now IT haha. Well, that's all that needs to be updated, so, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home