Saturday, March 21, 2009

Little time, long post. ):

Hello, gotta make this post fast. Im currently at my grandma's miserably (well not really since I have my book with me) but im using the laptop cuz i gotta finish up my project(s). my sister wants to tell on me for not doing my project and stuff, but yeah, whatever.

mum aunt and grandad's out for something personal and sister is (miserably) here with my grandma nagging at her the whole time. shes preparing for my uncle's engagement tomorrow and she is in a foul mood, apparently. ahhh, i wish i were home, but auntie has asked me to sleepover here tonight ): oh manzsxzs.

nothing much recently, oh yeah, leadership training. it was fun, actually. mum sent me around 7.35 and i reached school on time. we had 2 coaches, coach julian and coach natasha. but coach julian talked most, lol. we played some games and stuff and he talked about michael munds. at first i didnt know who he was, but then he really inspired me. (michael munds) google him people, and youll find what he does ^^ after that farah faizah iman hana bestfriend and me headed to macs for breakfast and i ordered a big breakfast along with iman. we crapped after that and then bestfriend headed to my house. yeah, i changed out of my uniform then to my grandma's. headed to the new playground at block 412 which is right beside bestfriend's block and my sister did not follow cos she was a camp. yeh! home before 7. yeah. usual stuff.

friday - stuck at grandma's. but i went to the playground with sister bestfriend & aisha ^^ and we laughed like no one's business with some playground mates, yehhhhh (inserts adorable hearts)

and today, im still stuck at home. bestfriend couldnt go to school yesterday to take our poems cuz her mum didnt let her, then yeah, we're so dead like a piece of meat. o.o

1. English-Geography Group Presentation (Assigned word - Gorge)
2. History project - Task A & B
3. Literature Poem
4. Math Portfolio 8
5. Maths Algebra W/S
6. Maths Questions 1F (1&2)
7. Malay Workbook
8. CME Kindness project - Jane Goodall

Thank goodness I don't have religious class tomorrow, but I've only done one out of all, & I only have tomorrow left. Goodluck to me, I'm off to do number 3. I'm waiting for mum/auntie to come home so that they can help me, so byee.

I have a secret to tell but I can't tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home