Thursday, June 4, 2009

HELLO

Hello! @#$%^! Am currently in school now so no pics. Awww! Time check: 3.27pm. In school's lab. Hahaha. Actually I could be home by now but I'm so lazy to leave. And anyways. Class commitee asked us to stayback to discuss about the barbeque. :D

Okay. No updates. I only woke up at 7. Then 9. Then 11. Its dejavu. (LOL) But seriously. My phone's battery is now flat for 3days in a row (Not that, I mean. I mean that I put it near me for alarms when I sleep then when I wake up the battery's dead even when there's at least 2 bars which can last the whole night) So it's like seriously weird. WEIRD WEIRD. So I've finished the worst part that could happen which is surviving IT for at least 1 and a half hours. Another half hour to go. And that is - I have to stayback to discuss class barbeque. LOL. The teacher is not Mr Wilson - BOOO - but at least she doesn't care. LOL.

Oh yeah. I've started Breaking Dawn. AGAIN. And I am so in love with Robert Pattison. YEAHHH.

Okay. I've typed enough. Will try to update again later at night cos its Grandpop's birthday. But I still have not done anything for him. Like I've said earlier on, I'll cook. Yeeehaw.

'Byes (!)

Time Check: 3.34pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home