Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Laila's 13th

LAILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Happy birthday dud. Sorry no gambar, 'cos I'm still at my granny's using my grandpop's laptop = no pics of you & me :( Nevermind, the birthday wish counts right? Tomorrow you'll hopefully get a present if I get you one :P You're my friend since...... I forgot when really, but I know its since Primary School. Pandan rocks! Okay, not related. Then when we're in Secondary School we sort of parted. But ney, I don't believe that, so why am I wishing you here?!?!! Primary 6, when we did Claymation together best kan. :P Then, there's this year, when we're in the same Marshmallow'Buds together. You're my BabeSesat, and nothing can change that ass! :P

So you're 13 now, Happy Birthday! <3> Ily, & I wish you all the best in life. <3>

:)
-Ridha 230609 (Marshmallow'Cute)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home