Sunday, April 5, 2009

3rd?

Heh. I'm back to post, again. I'm bored now, although I have so much homework to finish. Oh yes, I know my soon-to-be-17-year-old uncle doesn't blog but still, i guess,

Happy 17th, Uncle Farhan!

Lol, no wrong ideas people. xD Their names just happen to the same, hah lol. Oh well. Anyways, his birthday is actually tomorrow. LOL~ Just wishing in case I don't get to tomorrow, since I plan to complete my Geo & Maths homework tomorrow lol. & there's def. gonna be more piling tomorrow, and what more, there's NCDCC. Gosh. I'm def. going home tomorrow so freaking tired. & I have swimming too, ohmygod -.-

Let's hope I don't sleep while doing my homework tomorrow like I did last week & boy was I lucky I didn't get into trouble on Tuesday haaa. Hahaa, I chatted with Bestfriend just now & I was on idle for a while and poof she's gone. BOOOOOOO :(

Oh well, guess I'll go & complete my *ehem* ulasan buku which was due days ago and my *ehem* CME project. Not forgetting my EL textbook stuffs I have to do. Grrr. Bye :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home