Friday, April 24, 2009

Kk, short update. Today, after school, headed to school with Bestfriend. Oh yeah, History was 2 periods before school ended. Had test, had a migrane in the middle of the test D: I'll never ever take History in Sec 3. Seriously. Anywayz, test was normal. Some questions a lil' tough 'cos it was a last-minute revise (?) Haha, yeah. Geo was normal, received form for Cameron Highlands trip already. Will give it to Mum tomorrow, heh.

Oh, library. Yeah, headed with Bestfriend 'cos girlfriends couldn't make it. Either they had to go back, or yeah. Reached home at about 4.10 ? Ate mee rebus that my grandmother cooked. (yum, really) Jyeah, then home sweet home. Last minute plan with Bestfriend that wanted to go playground. Came back about 6.50 ? Went to shops to buy ice cream. Home & showered, online at 9+ I think. :)

Yeah, Idk what to do, really. Should I go swimming with Farhan Bestfriend Nasuha & who knows who else is going or go to the office with my Mum ? I mean, I don't mind going to the office but I promised the gang that I'll go already. Esp. Farhan, he asked me to persuade Bestfriend, hehehe. (-.-) But then, I don't want to disappoint my mum as she already is with i-don't-know-what. :( It's a tough decision, but I lose either way. If I go swimming with them, Mum would be disappointed with me & stuff. :( If I go with Mum, Farhan would be disappointed that I didn't persuade Bestfriend (?) & whatever else stuffs. :( Help me please God, I hope you'll help me make the right decision.

Kay, that's all for now. Everyone's offline already, booooo. Its 1104pm already, I'd better get to sleep. I'll wake up early tomorrow to make a decision, & I'll try to blog tomorrow. & I hope you've noticed I've changed my skin. (duh) Yeah, kay Bye & Goodnights :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home