Friday, June 26, 2009

Reeda Sprouse :P


Cole Sprouse & Dylan Sprouse. Hehe I love these two, esp the one on the left :P

Shall blog and after that I'm hitting the showers & then doing homework 'cos I just feel like it. (Yay) Mum's impending frustration mode for some reason I don't really know so I'm actually sortof... (inserts word[s]). o___o Btw Plurk's real fun now, I really love it especially the Bell sisters :D

Wokays. Nothing much happened today. Bestf & Laila said I should change my skin. I just said I dont wanna so the end. Oh'well nothing much happened today but I happened to watch lots, and really lots of telly today. I watched Friends (weet) and who knows what else I watched o_o & oh I finished the extremely thick science worksheet today. Sweet, so I'm left with History, Literature & English... I think.

I really want/need to shower now and it's like 1030, so bye!

---

Felt like editing blog. Haha am chatting with Jesslyn (TF2 hardcore-st fan) and boo...

Okay now I'm done :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home