Monday, June 29, 2009

:)


So I didn't update during the weekend. I'll update later on. Not now, 'cos I'm a bit sick lol :p Oh yes I miss RPattz. Have I said that I'll update later on?

XOXO

---

Muahaha. Okay so I didn't update yesterday. One reason: because I didn't use the lappy at night. Haha! I won't update anything except Saturday, slept over Grandma's 'cos Aunt was packing for Sydney so I had to help her haha. Then sent her on Sunday morning to Terminal 3 and off she went. (Oh bestf just went off) Ahh then on Sunday Mum 'brought' us to Tanjong Beach @ Sentosa >:) Had a good time there, then headed to Vivo for Swensens. I ate alot, mind you, and not forgetting my Sticky Chewy Chocolate >:)

Yesterday I was home early 'cos I had to be -_- Mdm Huzaimah sent me to the Infirmary 'cos I was just having my 'morning flu' and then like what. Gah, then today school was great, 1E5 has the retards group (?) Oh yeah. Yeah okay. =D Then after school headed to Macds with bestf for a quick lunch and then 198 & 51 home. Saw Kak Juwina & Kak Arfina, haha. Alighted at our bustop and then bestf wanted to use toilet so she stopped by lol. Then she stayed for about an hour -.- And Sissy's not home yet, I hate her. Okay I'm done =D

P/S. I miss people. >:)

Btw Eng Wah's website being such an ass -.-

P/P/S Wondering if I should use Twitter again? Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home