Eff

Kk, hi. Shall update my blog today, yay :D Okay, so did nothing much today, school was usual. Bus was exceptionally late - and omg it was damn crowded 'cos my bustop already like, LOADS of people. People were complaining while boarding the bus and I felt like shutting them up damnit. ^_^ Yeah, so we reached JE Mrt S. later than usual and of course, reached school later but was not late. Temperature taking like normal, omgzxsc 37.4! Highest lol. Ok, then lessons were normal. Mr Jansen gave 1E5 kit-kats! Weeeee ~
Omg Science! Mr Tan's already teaching us Chem omg. It's abit confusing at first but I got thru lah in the end :p Already learn abit of Bio, Physics and now Chem. (*&^%$#@! ?? Haha lol. All lessons were normal, and literature was not-so boring 'cos I laughed. But only once. LOL. I took lots of notes for the day, gahh. Yay?
Okay, home straight after school with no plans 'cos I was tired and so bestf 'stopped by'. Reached home at 2.20pm and bestf went home at 5.30pm :D Yeah the day was as usual, I'm so addicted to Mafia Wars -.- Okay, so... nothing else!!!
I'm off to sleep now and at least complete my Character Education homework :p Bye & 'nites all!
Omg Science! Mr Tan's already teaching us Chem omg. It's abit confusing at first but I got thru lah in the end :p Already learn abit of Bio, Physics and now Chem. (*&^%$#@! ?? Haha lol. All lessons were normal, and literature was not-so boring 'cos I laughed. But only once. LOL. I took lots of notes for the day, gahh. Yay?
Okay, home straight after school with no plans 'cos I was tired and so bestf 'stopped by'. Reached home at 2.20pm and bestf went home at 5.30pm :D Yeah the day was as usual, I'm so addicted to Mafia Wars -.- Okay, so... nothing else!!!
I'm off to sleep now and at least complete my Character Education homework :p Bye & 'nites all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home