2 days

Okay hello. I finally feel like blogging haaaa. Okay so yesterday lessons were fine. Had a change in timetable again. Gahh. And I really don't like the timetable. After school headed to JP, with Ely at first, then Ely had to leave. Ameerul & Nasuha then came, lol. Ate & then window-shopped awhile. *Saw the Vans that I wanted* Then we decided to leave at around 5. I reached home and I was freaking pissed with maid. Bestf also waited 'til about 7 before her Mum came, also because nobody was at her house. Slept in Mum's room as she didn't came back for the night.
Woke up near noon today. Managed to catch last 2 episode of the Friends marathon haha :p Went online and that was what I basically did the whole day. And now my butt hurts (ow)
I feel like doing homework. Argh. And I've not asked Mum about Monday. Amcm? Bleah.
Oh btw, HAPPY 15th KARL!!! You're 15 already omgzxsc. Nevermind, I'll wish you personally on Tuesday morning :p
"This is relationship suicide,"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home